SHENZHEN, China, Dec. 29, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Nam Tai Electronics, Inc. ("Nam Tai" or the "Company") (NYSE Symbol: NTE) today announced that it will release its unaudited fourth quarter results for the period ended December 31, 2011 on Monday, February 13, 2012.
ABOUT NAM TAI ELECTRONICS, INC.We are an electronics manufacturing and design services provider to a select group of the world's leading OEMs of telecommunications, consumer electronic, medical and automotive products. Through our electronics manufacturing services operations, we manufacture electronic components and subassemblies, including LCD modules, FPC subassemblies and image-sensor modules and PCBAs. These components are used in numerous electronic products, including mobile phones, laptop computers, digital cameras, electronic toys, handheld video game devices, and entertainment devices. We also manufacture finished products, including mobile phone accessories, home entertainment products and educational products. We assist our OEM customers in the design and development of their products and furnish full turnkey manufacturing services that utilize advanced manufacturing processes and production technologies.
Nam Tai Electronics, Inc. is registered in the
British Virgin Islands and listed on the New York Stock Exchange (Symbol "NTE"). All the Company's operations are located in
the People's Republic of China.
Please refer to the Nam Tai website ( www.namtai.com) or the SEC website ( www.sec.gov) for Nam Tai press releases and financial statements.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV