PORTERVILLE, Calif., Dec. 29, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Bank of the Sierra (NASDAQ: BSRR) is pleased to announce their purchase of the property located at 86 N. Main Street, Porterville, CA. After looking at several locations, locally and in surrounding communities, the decision was made to purchase the building where the current corporate offices have been located for over 25 years.
"The Porterville community has supported us from the beginning and after carefully considering all of our options we are delighted our corporate offices will stay in the original location," stated Jim Holly, President and CEO.
About Bank of the SierraWith over $1.3 billion in assets and strong performance ratios, Bank of the Sierra is the largest independently owned community bank headquartered in Southern San Joaquin Valley's Heartland. The bank serves 17 different communities with 25 branches, two Ag Centers and one SBA Center. For more information visit the website at www.bankofthesierra.com or call (888) 454-BANK.SOURCE Bank of the Sierra
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV