21. Cummins (CMI) is a heavy-duty diesel and gas engine and generator manufacturer. It gets a "strong buy" rating and five stars from S&P, and shows up on several industrial sector stock "buy" lists. Almost 92% of its shares are owned by institutional investors.>>To see these stocks in action, visit the 21 Stock Picks That Experts Agree On portfolio on Stockpickr.
21 Stock Picks That (Almost All) Experts Agree On
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts