12. ExxonMobil (XOM), the biggest component in the S&P 500 Index and the world's largest oil company, is prominent on the list of top picks by Morningstar's Ultimate Stock Pickers and a favorite of those seeking dividends, given its 2.21% yield.
13. Halliburton (HAL) is a provider of oil-field services, from pressure pumping to drilling, with projects in about 80 countries. S&P has it rated "buy," as do 38 analysts covering the stock, or 89% of the total.
14. Schlumberger (SLB) is one of the largest oil services companies with all the major oil companies as its customers. S&P has it rated "strong buy" with five stars, its top recommendations.15. Chevron (CVX) is an integrated energy company with exploration, production and refining operations worldwide.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV