12. ExxonMobil (XOM), the biggest component in the S&P 500 Index and the world's largest oil company, is prominent on the list of top picks by Morningstar's Ultimate Stock Pickers and a favorite of those seeking dividends, given its 2.21% yield.
13. Halliburton (HAL) is a provider of oil-field services, from pressure pumping to drilling, with projects in about 80 countries. S&P has it rated "buy," as do 38 analysts covering the stock, or 89% of the total.
14. Schlumberger (SLB - Get Report) is one of the largest oil services companies with all the major oil companies as its customers. S&P has it rated "strong buy" with five stars, its top recommendations.15. Chevron (CVX) is an integrated energy company with exploration, production and refining operations worldwide.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts