ServiceSource -- up 57%
ServiceSource (SREV) debuted in late March, pricing 11.9 million shares at $10 each, above a projected range of $7.50 to $9 each, to raise $119 million. The stock closed Thursday at $15.84.
The San Francisco-based maker of revenue-management software applications is enjoying some benefit from its association with the cloud after SAP paid a 52% premium for SuccessFactors (SFSF).
ServiceSource helps companies manage maintenance, support and subscription agreements for tech companies. For the third quarter ended Oct. 31, the company posted non-GAAP earnings of $1.1 million, or a penny per share, on revenue of $50.1 million, up more than 30% year-over-year.>>To see these stocks in action, visit the 5 Best IPOs of 2011 portfolio on Stockpickr. --Written by Debra Borchardt in New York.
>To contact the writer of this article, click here: Debra Borchardt. >To follow the writer on Twitter, go to http://twitter.com/wallandbroad. >To submit a news tip, send an email to: email@example.com. http://i.thestreet.com/files/tsc/v2008/photos/graphics/120911_vid_th_china.jpg
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV