Tangoe -- up 45%
Tangoe (TNGO) went public in late July, selling 7.5 million shares at $10 each, raising $88 million. The stock closed Thursday at $14.81.
The company, which has yet to turn a profit, provides software that determines the lifecycle of telecom assets and services and helps companies manage these costs. Investors are bullish though because revenue growth is robust, totaling $27.3 million in its fiscal third quarter, a year-over-year increase of nearly 60%.
Wall Street is already on board with the five analysts covering the stock split between strong buy (3) and buy (2), and the median price target sitting at $17, implying potential upside of nearly 15% from current levels.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV