DENVER, Dec. 29, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- EnerCom, Inc. announced today The Oil & Services Conference™ 10 (TOSC 10) will be held at The Omni Hotel in San Francisco on February 21-23, 2012. Interested institutional investors, energy research analysts, and oil and gas investors can register to attend, find the list of presenting companies, and view live webcasts at http://www.theoilandservicesconference.com. EnerCom's The Oil & Services Conference™ 10 is the first major investment forum for more than 50 E&P and OilService companies, and energy research analysts, to present their year-end 2011 results, 2012 outlook, and forward-looking global views and trends for the industry and global commodity prices.
It's no secret that funding gaps are appearing just about everywhere these days. Countries, households, and some (but not all) companies are struggling with over‐levered balance sheets with the associated cash burdens of high interest payments and rising costs soaking away precious disposable (discretionary) income. Concurrent with the global market volatility, companies are actively working to expand crude oil and liquids production to generate acceptable returns on invested capital, and generate higher company valuations – all will be the primary themes of TOSC 10. Click here to view a crude oil and natural gas price differential slide.
EnerCom's TOSC 10 Investment Conference Forum:
- Each presenter will deliver a 25-minute presentation to a live investment audience.
- Breakout sessions for Q&A will immediately follow each presentation.
- Institutional investors and research analysts can schedule one-on-one meetings with presenting companies by contacting EnerCom prior to TOSC 10.
- EnerCom will report company highlights and new developments in real-time at http://www.theoilandservicesconference.com using the Twitter hash-tag #TOSC2012.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV