1. Navios Maritime (NM) transports and transships dry bulk commodities -- iron ore, coal and grain. It operates in three segments: Drybulk Vessel Operations, Tanker Vessel Operations, and Logistics.
Of the 10 analysts covering the stock, 8 recommend a buy and 2 suggest a hold. There are no sell ratings. The stock's average 12-month price target is $6.36, about 87.6% higher than the current price, Bloomberg data show.
Net income for the 2011 third quarter was $16.3 million, or 16 cents per share, on revenue of $173.8 million, compared to $18.7 million, or 18 cents per share, on revenue of $162.1 million in the same quarter prior year. EBITDA rose 6.2% to $67.3 million in the third quarter of 2011, vs. $63.3 million in the 2010 period. At the segment level, revenue from dry bulk vessel operations and logistics stood at $105 million and $68.8 million, as compared to $106.8 million and $55.3 million in the year-earlier period, respectively. The company has declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.06 per share of common stock payable Jan. 4, 2012 to stockholders of record Dec. 19, 2011.The company expects fleet coverage of 68.4% and total contracted revenues of $244.7 million during 2012. >>To see these stocks in action, visit the 5 Stocks to Watch Under $5 portfolio on Stockpickr.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV