4. Masimo (MASI) develops, manufactures, and markets non-invasive patient monitoring products to improve patient care. Its Masimo Signal Extraction Technology (Masimo SET) provides the capabilities of Measure-Through Motion and Low Perfusion pulse oximetry.
For the third quarter 2011, revenue, including royalties, rose 3% to $104.0 million, vs. 2010 quarter. Product revenue rose 10% to $97.6 million, whereas worldwide end-user business grew 18%. The company shipped 33,400 Masimo SET and Masimo rainbow SET units, expanding worldwide installed base by 16%.
For fiscal 2011, MASI estimates total revenue in the range of $436 million to $439 million, including product revenue between $404 million and $407 million, and royalty revenue between $31.5 million and $32.5 million.MASI has received the American Association of Respiratory Care (AARC) prestigious Zenith award for the fourth straight year. Of the 15 analysts covering the stock, 53% recommend a buy and 40% suggest a hold. The stock's average 12-month price target is $25.05, or 37.7% above the current price, according a Bloomberg consensus.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV