CORAL GABLES, Fla., Dec. 29, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- MasTec, Inc. (NYSE: MTZ) today announced that its senior management will be in San Francisco presenting at the Pritchard Capital Partners Energize 2012 Investor Conference on Thursday, January 5th, at approximately 1:55 p.m. Eastern time. One-on-one meetings with institutional investors and MasTec's senior management are also being arranged as a part of the conference.
The presentation audio and slides may be accessed through a link on the investor relations page of MasTec's website at www.mastec.com. Interested parties should check the Company's website for any schedule updates, or time changes. The presentation will also be available for replay on the MasTec website for approximately 30 days.
MasTec, Inc. is a leading infrastructure construction company operating mainly throughout North America across a range of industries. The Company's activities include the engineering, building, installation, maintenance and upgrade of energy, communication and utility infrastructure, such as: electrical utility transmission and distribution, natural gas and petroleum pipeline infrastructure, wireless, wireline and satellite communications, wind farms, solar farms and other renewable energy, industrial infrastructure and water and sewer systems. MasTec's customers are primarily in the utility, communications and government industries. The Company's corporate website is located at www.mastec.com.
SOURCE MasTec, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV