BEIJING, Dec. 29, 2011 /PRNewswire-Asia/ -- VisionChina Media Inc. ("VisionChina Media" or the "Company") (Nasdaq: VISN), one of China's largest out-of-home digital television advertising networks on mass transportation systems, today announced it has obtained shareholder approval for all matters submitted for approval at the Company's 2011 annual general meeting, held in Hong Kong on December 28, 2011.
The following resolution proposed by the Company was approved by VisionChina Media's shareholders:
Ratification of the appointment of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu CPA Ltd. as the Company's independent auditors for the year ending December 31, 2011.
Materials related to the annual general meeting of shareholders, including the proxy statement, are available on the Company's website at http://www.visionchina.cn .About VisionChina Media Inc. VisionChina Media Inc. (Nasdaq: VISN) operates an out-of-home advertising network on mass transportation systems, including buses and subways. As of September 30, 2011, VisionChina Media's advertising network included 136,777 digital television displays on mass transportation systems in 20 of China's economically prosperous cities, including Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou and Shenzhen. VisionChina Media has the ability to deliver real-time, location-specific broadcasting, including news, stock quotes, weather and traffic reports, and other entertainment programming. For more information, please visit http://www.visionchina.cn . For investor and media inquiries, please contact: In China: Mr. Colin WangInvestor Relations DirectorVisionChina Media Inc.Tel: +86-135-1001-0107Email: email@example.com Mrs. Helen PlummerInvestor Relations AdviserVisionChina Media Inc.Tel: +86-139-1167-2124Email: firstname.lastname@example.org In the United States: Ms. Jessica Barist CohenOgilvy Financial, New YorkTel: +1-646-460-9989E-mail: email@example.com SOURCE VisionChina Media Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV