BUENOS AIRES, Argentina, Dec. 28, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Cresud S.A.C.I.F. y A. (NASDAQ: CRESY) today announced it has filed its annual report on Form 20-F, including its audited financial statements for the fiscal year ended June 30, 2011, with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (the "SEC") in accordance with United States requirements. Cresud's Form 20-F can be accessed on the Investor Relations section of the Company's website at www.cresud.com.ar, as well as on the SEC's website at www.sec.gov. Interested parties may also request a hard copy of the filing free of charge by contacting Cresud's IR department at email@example.com.
SOURCE Cresud S.A.C.I.F. y A.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV