Liberty Media Corporation (Nasdaq: LMCA, LMCB) announced that Greg Maffei, President and CEO of Liberty Media, will be presenting at the Citi 2012 Entertainment, Media and Telecommunications Conference on Wednesday, January 4th at 4:00 p.m., Pacific Time at the Palace Hotel in San Francisco, CA. During his presentation, Mr. Maffei may make observations regarding the company's financial performance and outlook.
The presentation will be broadcast live via the Internet. All interested persons should visit the Liberty Media Corporation website at http://www.libertymedia.com/events to register for the webcast. An archive of the webcast will also be available on this website for 30 days.
About Liberty Media Corporation
Liberty Media (Nasdaq: LMCA, LMCB) owns interests in a broad range of
media, communications and entertainment businesses, including its
subsidiaries Atlanta National League Baseball Club, Inc. and
TruePosition, Inc., its interests in Starz, LLC, SiriusXM, Live Nation
Entertainment and Barnes & Noble, and minority equity investments in
Time Warner Inc. and Viacom.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV