Broadway Financial Corporation (the “Company”) (Nasdaq Small-Cap: BYFC), parent company of Broadway Federal Bank, f.s.b. (the “Bank”), today reported that it has received a letter, dated December 27, 2011, from the Nasdaq Listing Qualifications Department stating that the Company has regained compliance with Nasdaq Listing Rule 5250(c)(1) as the Company has filed with the SEC its Quarterly Report on Form 10-Q for the third quarter of 2011 on December 21, 2011. Rule 5250(c)(1) requires that Nasdaq listed companies file their required periodic financial reports with the Securities and Exchange Commission on a timely basis.
About Broadway Federal Bank
Broadway Financial Corporation conducts its operations through its wholly-owned subsidiary, Broadway Federal Bank, f.s.b., which is the leading community-oriented savings bank in Southern California serving low to moderate income communities. We offer a variety of residential and commercial real estate loan products for consumers, businesses, and non-profit organizations, other loan products, and a variety of deposit products, including checking, savings and money market accounts, certificates of deposits and retirement accounts. The Bank operates three full service branches, two in the city of Los Angeles, and one located in the nearby city of Inglewood, California.
Shareholders, analysts and others seeking information about the Company are invited to write to: Broadway Financial Corporation, Investor Relations, 4800 Wilshire Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90010, or visit our website at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV