Daqo New Energy
Daqo New Energy (DQ) manufactures and sells polysilicon to photovoltaic product manufacturers, who further process its polysilicon into ingots, wafers, cells and modules for solar power solutions. This stock is trading up 6.9% to $1.69 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $1.57-$1.7052-Week Range: $1.41-$14.97 Volume: 124,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 228,916 From a technical standpoint, DQ is nearing a big breakout if the stock can manage to sustain a move and close above some near-term overhead resistance at $1.80 on heavy volume. A high-volume move above that level and then $1.99 should set this stock up to re-test $2.35 to $2.43 (50-day moving average. Market players should look for volume on any close above $1.80 to $1.99 that's near or above 228,916 shares. To see more stocks under-$10 that are making notable moves higher today, check out the Stocks Under-$10 Moving Higher portfolio on Stockpickr. -- Written by Roberto Pedone in Winderemere, Fla.
Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV