Bacterin International (BONE) develops, manufactures and markets biologics products to domestic and international markets through Bacterin's biologics division. This stock is trading up 6.8% at $2.50 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $2.36-$2.5352-Week Range: $1.61-$9.00 Volume: 184,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 137,073 From a technical standpoint, BONE is bumping up against its 50-day moving average of $2.53 today with heavy volume. Market players should now watch BONE for a breakout play if the stock can clear $2.53 to $2.55 on high volume. >>7 Stocks Rising on Unusual Volume Look for a sustained move and close above those levels with volume that's near or above 137,073 shares. If we get that action, then watch for BONE to make a huge spike back towards its next significant overhead resistance level at $3.40 or possibly even $3.93 in the near future.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV