Endeavour International (END) is an independent oil and gas company engaged in the exploration, development and acquisition of energy reserves in the U.S. and U.K. This stock is trading up 13% at $8.96 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $8.49-$9.3452-Week Range: $5.80-$16.43 Volume: 1,435,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 438,857 Shares of END are ripping higher today after Rodman & Renshaw raised its recommendation to outperform from market perform with a $12.50 price target following its U.K. North Sea acquisition. From a technical standpoint, END triggered a big breakout today once the stock cleared some past overhead resistance at $7.37 to $7.91 on monster volume. Market players should now watch for the next breakout trade to trigger once END takes out $10.23 to $10.68 (its 200-day moving average) with volume. Look for volume on a move and close above those levels that's near or above 438,857 shares.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV