SemiLEDs (LEDS) develops, manufactures and sells light emitting diode chips and LED components. This stock is trading up 22.3% at $3.94 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $3.33-$3.9352-Week Range: $2.60-$29.66 Volume: 283,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 91,213 From a technical standpoint, LEDS triggered a big breakout today after the stock took out some near-term overhead resistance at $3.27 to $3.29 with monster volume. Traders should now watch for the next breakout to trigger once LEDS takes out $4 on a closing basis with volume. Look for volume that's tracking in near or above 91,213 on a move over $4 to signal that this stock wants to re-test its next significant overhead resistance level at $4.51.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV