6. Danaher Corp. (DHR) is a science and technology company.
In August, Danaher completed the acquisition of Beckman Coulter, which makes products used in biomedical testing.The deal was a cash tender offer for all of Beckman Coulter's outstanding shares of common stock at a purchase price of $83.50 per share for a total consideration of $6.9 billion, including debt assumed and net of cash acquired. Of the 24 analysts covering Danaher, 75% rate it a buy. On average, analysts polled by Bloomberg expect the stock to gain 17.4% to $55.95 in the coming 12 months.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV