3. Lululemon Athletica (LULU - Get Report), a designer and retailer of technical athletic apparel, operates in North America and Australia. It offers a range of performance apparel and accessories for youth and adults.
The company recorded year-to-date return of 42.2%. In the past year, earnings per share grew 107.2%, while book value per share increased 60.4%, as per data compiled by Bloomberg. Revenue grew 6.6%, year-to-date.
For the third quarter of fiscal 2011, net revenue increased 31% to $230.2 million from the 2010 quarter. Net income attributable to LULU was $38.8 million, or 27 cents per diluted share, compared to $25.7 million, or 18 cents per diluted share in the prior-year period. At the end of the quarter, the company had 165 stores in North America and Australia with comparable sales per square foot of $1,880.Net revenue guidance for 2011 fourth quarter is in the range of $327 million to $332 million. Diluted earnings per share are pegged between 40 cents and 42 cents. Of the 23 analysts covering the stock, 57% recommend a buy and 39% rate a hold. Analysts polled by Bloomberg foresee the stock gaining an average 13.5% to $55.19 in the upcoming 12 months.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts