NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- STOCK COMMENTS / EPS CHANGES
Cavium (CAVM) estimates lowered at Jefferies through 2012. Supply chain is depleting inventories. Hold rating.
Cavium estimates lowered at Oppenheimer through 2012. Inventory downturn leads to negative pre-announcement. Perform rating.
Cavium estimates lowered at Benchmark through 2012, Benchmark said. Company lowered 4Q11 revenue and gross margin expectations. Overweight rating.Cohu (COHU) upgraded to buy at TheStreet Ratings. Google (GOOG) estimates, target raised at Goldman. Shares of GOOG now seen reaching $685, according to Goldman Sachs. Estimates also increased as global query growth is likely to accelerate. Neutral rating. Molycorp (MCP) estimates, target cut at JP Morgan. Shares of MCP now seen reaching $39, according to JP Morgan. Estimates also lowered on new Chinese export quotas. Neutral rating. Medicis Pharmaceutical (MRX) estimates lowered at Goldman through 2015, Goldman Sachs said. Reflects updated company guidance. Maintain $38 price target and Neutral rating. Sears Holdings (SHLD) numbers lowered at Goldman. Shares of SHLD now seen reaching $30, according to Goldman Sachs. Estimates also lowered on weaker than expected SSS. Sell rating. Sears Holdings estimates, target cut at Credit Suisse. Shares of SHLD now seen reaching $20, according to Credit Suisse. Estimates also lowered on weaker than expected results. Underperform rating. WMS Industries (WMS) estimates trimmed at Credit Suisse through 2014, Credit Suisse said. Delays in product approvals and re-emergence of competitors. Neutral rating and $19 price target. >To submit a news tip, email: email@example.com.
Follow TheStreet on Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV