Shoe Carnival, Inc. (Nasdaq: SCVL), a leading retailer of value-priced footwear and accessories, today announced that Mark Lemond, the Company’s Chief Executive Officer, Kerry Jackson, the Company's Chief Financial Officer, and Cliff Sifford, the Company’s Executive Vice President and General Merchandise Manager, will participate in the 14 th Annual ICR XChange Conference on Wednesday, January 11, 2012 in Miami, FL.
Shoe Carnival’s investor presentation is scheduled for Wednesday, January 11, 2012 at 1:35 p.m. ET. The audio portion of the presentation will be webcast live, and a replay will be available until Wednesday, January 25, 2012 on the Investors section of the Company's website at www.shoecarnival.com.
About Shoe Carnival
Shoe Carnival is a chain of 327 footwear stores located in the Midwest, South and Southeast. In addition to its retail stores, the Company also operates an internet retailing site at shoecarnival.com. Combining value pricing with an entertaining store format, Shoe Carnival is a leading retailer of name brand and private label footwear for the entire family. Headquartered in Evansville, IN, Shoe Carnival trades on The NASDAQ Stock Market LLC under the symbol SCVL. Shoe Carnival's press releases and annual report are available on the Company's website at www.shoecarnival.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV