Town Sports International Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: CLUB), a leading owner and operator of health clubs, announced that management participated in the 14 th Annual ICR XChange Conference held at the Fontainebleau Hotel in Miami Beach, Florida. Robert Giardina, President & Chief Executive Officer, and Dan Gallagher, Chief Financial Officer, presented on Wednesday, January 11, 2012 at 8:25 a.m. Eastern Time.
The audio portion of the presentation will be webcast live at www.mysportsclubs.com under the Investor Relations section. An archived replay will be available two hours after the conclusion of the live event.
About Town Sports International Holdings, Inc.
New York-based Town Sports International Holdings, Inc. is a leading
owner and operator of fitness clubs in the Northeast and mid-Atlantic
regions of the United States and, through its subsidiaries, operated 158
fitness clubs as of September 30, 2011, comprising 106 New York Sports
Clubs, 25 Boston Sports Clubs, 18 Washington Sports Clubs (two of which
are partly-owned), six Philadelphia Sports Clubs, and three clubs
located in Switzerland. These clubs collectively served approximately
522,000 members. For more information on TSI, visit
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV