NEW YORK (AP) â¿¿ A look at the 10 biggest percentage decliners on New York Stock Exchange at the close of trading:
Computer Sciences Corp. fell 9.0 percent to $24.10.
Whirlpool Corp. fell 8.9 percent to $46.62.
Walgreen Co. fell 5.6 percent to $33.36.Eldorado Gold Corp. fell 5.5 percent to $13.53. North Amer Energy fell 4.9 percent to $6.59. Global Geophysical Services Inc. fell 4.2 percent to $6.87. US Airways Group fell 3.9 percent to $5.40. McDermott International Inc. fell 3.9 percent to $11.47. Gain Capital Holdings Inc. fell 3.9 percent to $6.87. Silvercorp Metals Inc. fell 3.9 percent to $6.17.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV