HOUSTON, Dec. 27, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Key Energy Services, Inc. (NYSE: KEG) will present at the Pritchard Capital Energize 2012 Conference on Wednesday, January 4, 2012, in San Francisco, CA. The presentation is scheduled to begin at 10:05 a.m. PST (12:05 p.m. CST) and will be available via a live webcast. To access the webcast and slide presentation, go to Key's website at www.keyenergy.com , select "Investor Relations," and click on the link to the conference webcast. A replay of the webcast will be available on Key's website for a period of at least 90 days following the presentation.
About Key Energy Services Key Energy Services is the largest onshore, rig-based well servicing contractor based on the number of rigs owned. Key provides a complete range of well intervention services and has operations in all major onshore oil and gas producing regions of the continental United States and internationally in Mexico, Colombia, the Middle East, Russia and Argentina.
SOURCE Key Energy Services, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV