NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- CHANGE IN RATINGS
Assisted Living Concepts (ALC) upgraded to buy at TheStreet Ratings.
Delphi Automotive (DLPH) rated new Overweight at JP Morgan. $32 price target. Reborn focus on margins and measured growth.
Delphi Automotive rated new Buy at Goldman. $29 price target. Clean balance sheet and best in class low cost footprint.Delphi Automotive rated new Outperform at Credit Suisse. $34 price target. Low cost structure and high technology products. VMware (VMW) upgraded at Oppenheimer from Perform to Outperform. $100 price target. Market leadership position in virtualization.
STOCK COMMENTS / EPS CHANGESAlcoa (AA) numbers lowered at Jefferies to $12. Estimates also lowered on rising sequential costs. Buy rating. NewMarket (NEU) estimates lowered at KeyBanc through 2012. Volume growth will be challenged due to current macro environment. Maintain Hold rating. Visa (V) estimates, target increased at Goldman. Shares of V now seen reaching $114. Estimates also increased on strong growth profile in payments and capital stewardship. Buy rating. >To submit a news tip, email: email@example.com.
Follow TheStreet on Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV