Tudou To Participate In Deutsche Bank Access China Conference 2012
SHANGHAI, Dec. 27, 2011 /PRNewswire-Asia/ -- Tudou Holdings Limited (NASDAQ: TUDO) ("Tudou" or the "Company"), a leading online video company in China, today announced that the Company will participant in the Deutsche Bank Access China Conference 2012 to be held January 9-12, 2012 at the Grand Hyatt Hotel in Beijing, China. Management is currently scheduled to meet with institutional investors on Monday, January 9, 2012.
For additional information, please contact your respective institutional sales representative.
Tudou.com is a leading online video company in China, where users can upload, view and share videos. The Company's comprehensive video content library includes user generated videos, premium licensed content and made-for-Internet, in-house produced original series. The Company is also a key supporter of aspiring artists through various initiatives including Warehouse No. 6, its independent talent incubator; "Orange Box," its in-house production program; and its annual Tudou Video Festival. Tudou's vision is to build an online community of video enthusiasts where people can find what they want to watch, share what they create and connect with like-minded people.SOURCE Tudou.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV