Interxion Holding N.V. (NYSE: INXN), a leading European provider of carrier neutral colocation data centre services, announced today that CFO Josh Joshi is scheduled to speak at the Citi 2012 Entertainment, Media, and Telecommunications Conference on Wednesday, January 4, 2012 at 12:40 p.m. PT at the Palace Hotel in San Francisco, California. Interested parties can listen to the session via a live webcast at http://www.veracast.com/webcasts/citigroup/emt2012/42107286.cfm. An archived replay will be available approximately one hour after the conclusion of the live event at the same URL and will remain available for replay through April 3, 2012.
Interxion is a leading provider of carrier-neutral colocation data centre services in Europe, serving over 1,200 customers through 28 data centres in 11 European countries. Interxion’s uniformly designed, energy-efficient data centres offer customers extensive security and uptime for their mission-critical applications. With connectivity provided by 400 carriers and ISPs and 18 European Internet exchanges across its footprint, Interxion has created content and connectivity hubs that foster growing customer communities of interest. For more information please visit www.interxion.com.
“Safe Harbor" Statement under the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995:Statements in this press release regarding Interxion´s business which are not historical facts are "forward-looking statements" that involve risks and uncertainties. For a discussion of such risks and uncertainties, which could cause actual results to differ from those contained in the forward-looking statements, see "Risk Factors" in the Company's Form 20-F for the most recently ended fiscal year.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV