Cohen & Steers Inc Stock Upgraded (CNS)
- The revenue growth greatly exceeded the industry average of 38.1%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 32.9%. This growth in revenue does not appear to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, displayed by a decline in earnings per share.
- CNS has no debt to speak of therefore resulting in a debt-to-equity ratio of zero, which we consider to be a relatively favorable sign.
- The return on equity has improved slightly when compared to the same quarter one year prior. This can be construed as a modest strength in the organization. In comparison to the other companies in the Capital Markets industry and the overall market, COHEN & STEERS INC's return on equity significantly exceeds that of the industry average and is above that of the S&P 500.
- 38.40% is the gross profit margin for COHEN & STEERS INC which we consider to be strong. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 15.60% is above that of the industry average.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 55.28% to $19.98 million when compared to the same quarter last year. Despite an increase in cash flow of 55.28%, COHEN & STEERS INC is still growing at a significantly lower rate than the industry average of 112.21%.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV