Cohen & Steers Inc Stock Upgraded (CNS)
- The revenue growth greatly exceeded the industry average of 38.1%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 32.9%. This growth in revenue does not appear to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, displayed by a decline in earnings per share.
- CNS has no debt to speak of therefore resulting in a debt-to-equity ratio of zero, which we consider to be a relatively favorable sign.
- The return on equity has improved slightly when compared to the same quarter one year prior. This can be construed as a modest strength in the organization. In comparison to the other companies in the Capital Markets industry and the overall market, COHEN & STEERS INC's return on equity significantly exceeds that of the industry average and is above that of the S&P 500.
- 38.40% is the gross profit margin for COHEN & STEERS INC which we consider to be strong. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 15.60% is above that of the industry average.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 55.28% to $19.98 million when compared to the same quarter last year. Despite an increase in cash flow of 55.28%, COHEN & STEERS INC is still growing at a significantly lower rate than the industry average of 112.21%.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.