The Best of 2011: Facebook, Galaxy and ... Xi3?
Gold Medal: Facebook advertising
Sure, Google (GOOG) Adwords, Microsoft (MSFT) Office 365, Basecamp, Intuit's (INTU) QuickBooks Online and Salesforce (CRM) are good tools. They help you stay organized, market a bit and drive your sales teams. But for a business, Facebook advertising trumps them all, since it can literally help anyone get business.
Just go to the bottom of your Facebook page, click on the "advertising" link and simply do what Mark Zuckerberg tells you to: Think of the people who might like your product, write some ad copy for them, pay a few bucks to post your ad, and, poof, you're a targeted media powerhouse that can operate around the world. Even more bizarre, the learning curve on this product is absolutely flat. Really anybody can use it. You heard it here first: Facebook advertising makes traditional Web paid search marketing look like AM radio. It's a gold mine.
>To submit a news tip, email: email@example.com.
Follow TheStreet on Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV