The Best of 2011: Facebook, Galaxy and ... Xi3?
Silver Medal: Samsung Galaxy S II
I know, I know. The iPhone 5 is coming and the 4S talks. And the Motorola (MOT) Droid Razr is cool. And cheap phones such as the Kyocera Milano rock the house. But without question the best business mobile devices right now is the Samsung Galaxy S II.
Ridiculously fast, bright and big, this phone does exactly what a business person needs. It keeps you connected, gets your stuff and runs all day long. And it does it all in case that is svelte enough to not feel like you're carrying a clip of ammo. Even better, many mobile operators have this unit, so no matter where you live you can probably find a Galaxy S that will work well for you. It's the best business mobile solution going. Period.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV