The Best of 2011: Facebook, Galaxy and ... Xi3?
Silver Medal: Samsung Galaxy S II
I know, I know. The iPhone 5 is coming and the 4S talks. And the Motorola (MOT) Droid Razr is cool. And cheap phones such as the Kyocera Milano rock the house. But without question the best business mobile devices right now is the Samsung Galaxy S II.
Ridiculously fast, bright and big, this phone does exactly what a business person needs. It keeps you connected, gets your stuff and runs all day long. And it does it all in case that is svelte enough to not feel like you're carrying a clip of ammo. Even better, many mobile operators have this unit, so no matter where you live you can probably find a Galaxy S that will work well for you. It's the best business mobile solution going. Period.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV