The Best of 2011: Facebook, Galaxy and ... Xi3?
Bronze Medal: The Xi3 Module Computer
Forget Dell (DELL), H-P (HPQ) and Apple (AAPL), right now the leader in business computing is Salt Lake City-based Xi3. Why? The Xi3 breaks the office computer down into modular components that can be customized, fixed and, yes, even upgraded. So not only are you able to target the exact components you need; you are able to swap them out as your needs change. It's brilliant. And it means the Xi3 could be the last PC you ever buy.
Now, the concept has issues. They are not cheap to buy, and to use them properly real techno savvy is required. But consider that one of these things -- monitor excluded -- is smaller than a Coke can, is made of solid metal and can be configured to handle everything from a single seat to massive groups of enterprise users. Assuming you know even a little about business computers, the Xi3 is the PC idea of the moment.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV