The Best of 2011: Facebook, Galaxy and ... Xi3?
NEW YORK ( MainStreet) -- Cue the music. Raise the banners. Stand at attention. Today we present the gold, silver and bronze medals for business technologies and services for 2011.
At least technologically speaking, 2011 was yet another year where business techno-fact trumped techno-fiction. Now mobile devices are more powerful and flexible than their in-office equivalents, machines speak and Web-based business software lowers the cost to do everything from staying organized to selling.
In fact, so much great stuff hit the shelves this past year that the trick become picking which tools to take into that crowded shop of yours.Here are first-, second- and third-place picks.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV