The Best of 2011: Facebook, Galaxy and ... Xi3?
NEW YORK (MainStreet) -- Cue the music. Raise the banners. Stand at attention. Today we present the gold, silver and bronze medals for business technologies and services for 2011.
At least technologically speaking, 2011 was yet another year where business techno-fact trumped techno-fiction. Now mobile devices are more powerful and flexible than their in-office equivalents, machines speak and Web-based business software lowers the cost to do everything from staying organized to selling.
In fact, so much great stuff hit the shelves this past year that the trick become picking which tools to take into that crowded shop of yours.Here are first-, second- and third-place picks.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV