Many have noted that the residential housing market is seeing signs of stabilization. Despite this optimism, I encourage investors to be prudent here. REIT-heavy ETFs like iShares Cohen & Steers Realty Majors Index Fund (ICF) remain the best bet for real estate bulls.
iShares MSCI Japan Index Fund (EWJ)A deluge of Japan-related economic data is slated to come through the pipeline after the U.S. markets close on Tuesday. For investors with exposure to EWJ, information regarding CPI, unemployment, retail, and industrial production merit attention.
The Japanese marketplace has flown under the radar in recent months as investor attention has remained solidly focused on the economic woes plaguing the troubled European Union. As we have seen in the past, however, lack of media covering is not necessarily a bad thing.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV