MELBOURNE, Australia, December 23, 2011 /PRNewswire/ --
Pursuant to the filing of a Form 13D with the United States Securities and Exchange Commission, Ansell Limited (ANN.AX), a global leader in protection solutions, today announced it has made an investment in Lakeland Industries, Inc.
Ansell has acquired 9.66% of the issued and outstanding shares of common stock of Lakeland Industries, Inc. (NASDAQ: LAKE).
Lakeland manufactures and sells a comprehensive line of safety garments and accessories for the industrial protective clothing market.About Ansell Ansell is a world leader in providing superior health and safety protection solutions that enhance human well being. With operations in North America, Latin America, EMEA and Asia, Ansell employs more than 10,000 people worldwide and holds leading positions in the industrial and medical gloves market, as well as in the sexual health and well being category worldwide. Ansell operates in four main business segments: Medical Solutions, Industrial Solutions, New Verticals, and Sexual Wellness. Information on Ansell and its products can be found at http://www.ansell.com. SOURCE Ansell Healthcare
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV