Cardtronics (CATM) provides automated consumer financial services through its network of ATMs and multi-function financial services kiosks. This stock is trading up 3.3% at $28.66 in recent trading after hitting a 52-week of $28.69 earlier in the day.
Today's Range: $27.73-$28.6952-Week Range: $16.40-$28.46 Volume: 289,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 349,238 Cardtronics has a market cap of $1.25 billion and an enterprise value of $1.65 billion. The stock trades at a trailing price-to-earnings of 17.99 and a forward price-to-earnings of 17.54. Its estimated growth rate for this year is 37%, and for next year it's pegged at 19%. The current short interest as a percentage of the float for Cardtronics is 3.9%. From a technical standpoint, CATM has started to trigger a breakout trade today now that the stock is moving above some near-term overhead resistance at $27.89 and $28.46 on decent volume. Traders should now watch for a sustained move and close above those levels with high-volume to signal that this stock wants to trend higher. Look for volume at today's close that's near or above 349,238, with the stock closing above $28.46. To see more stocks hitting new 52-week highs today, check out the Stocks Hitting New 52-Week Highs portfolio on Stockpickr. -- Written by Roberto Pedone in Winderemere, Fla.
Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV