Kimberly-Clark (KMB) is a global company focused on building its personal care, consumer tissue, K-C Professional and Other and health care brands. This stock is trading up 1% at $73.61 in recent trading after hitting a 52-week of $73.68 earlier in the day.
Today's Range: $72.97-$73.6852-Week Range: $61.00-$73.23 Volume: 800,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 2.7 million Kimberly-Clark has a market cap of $28.95 billion and an enterprise value of $34.71 billion. The stock trades at a trailing price-to-earnings of 17.55 and a forward price-to-earnings of 13.99. Its estimated growth rate for this year is 3%, and for next year it's pegged at 8.9%. The current short interest as a percentage of the float for Kimberly Clark is very low at 1.3%. From a technical standpoint, KMB has started to flirt with a big breakout trade today now that the stock has moved above some near-term overhead resistance at $72.51 on light volume. Traders should look for a sustained move and close above $72.51 on volume that's near or above 2.7 million. If KMB closes today on lighter volume, then I would avoid upside biased trades for now since the volume isn't confirming that there's big buyers behind the move. Kimberly-Clark is one of 12 stocks in this month's High-Yield Dividend Champion Portfolio.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV