McDonald'sMcDonald's (MCD) franchises and operates McDonald's restaurants in the global restaurant industry. This stock is trading up 1.3% at a new high of $99.94 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $98.76-$99.94
52-week Range: $72.14-$99.94Volume: 2 million Three-Month Average Volume: 6 million McDonald's has a market cap of $102.07 billion and an enterprise value of $111.03 billion. The stock trades at a trailing price-to-earnings of 19.57 and a forward price-to-earnings of 17.41. Its estimated growth rate for this year is 13.4%, and for next year it's pegged at 9.6%. The current short interest as a percentage of the float for MacDonald's is extremely low at 1.1%. From a technical standpoint, MCD recently triggered a breakout trade when the stock moved above some near-term overhead resistance at $98 to $99. Market players should continue to look for long biased trades in MCD as long as the stock continues to trend above those levels. A reasonable price target would be $120, since most stocks that take out $100 tend to trend towards $120. McDonald's shows up on recent lists of Goldman Sachs' Consumer Stock Best Buys for 2012 and the 10 Best Dow Dividend Stocks for 2012.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV