Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) designs, manufactures and market da Vinci Surgical Systems, which are advanced surgical systems. This stock is trading up 2.3% recently at a new 52-week high of $458.01.
Today's Range: $449.00-$458.01Volume: 175,600 Three-Month Average Volume: 352,934 Intuitive Surgical has a market cap of $17.63 billion and an enterprise value of $16.55 billion. This stock trades at a trailing price-to-earnings of 39.05 and a forward price-to-earnings of 31.95. Its estimated growth rate for this year is 25.2%, and for next year it's pegged at 19.3%. The current short interest as a percentage of the float for Intuitive Surgical is very low at 2.9%. From a technical standpoint, ISRG is triggering a big breakout trade today now that the stock has moved above some near-term overhead resistance at $445.70 to $449.06. This move by ISRG has pushed the stock into all-time high territory, which is very bullish. Market players should continue to look for long biased trades as long as ISRG remains above those breakout levels I mentioned. Intuitive Surgical is one of the 10 Best-Performing S&P 500 Stocks of 2011 and shows up on a recent list of 20 Winning Stocks Set to Post New Highs in 2012.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV