NEW YORK ( TheStreet) --
STOCK COMMENTS / EPS CHANGESBaxter International (BAX) is upgraded to buy at TheStreet Ratings.
Brinker (EAT) numbers raised at UBS. Shares of EAT now seen reaching $30. Estimates also increased on positive SSS. Buy rating.
Expedia (EXPE) numbers raised at UBS. Shares of EXPE now seen reaching $33. Estimates also increased after TipAdvisor spin off. Neutral rating.
Mead Johnson Nutrition (MJN) numbers lowered at Goldman Sachs. Shares of MJN now seen reaching $74. Estimates also lowered on product safety fears. Neutral rating.Everest Re (RE) numbers lowered at UBS. Shares of RE now seen reaching $105. Estimates also lowered on Thailand floods. Buy rating. Salix Pharmaceuticals numbers raised at Goldman Sachs. Shares of SLXP now seen reaching $46. Estimates also raised on positive Phase III data. Neutral rating.
2012 Stock Predictions and Outlook
|Your one-stop shop for 2012 stock recommendations and market predictions.
Follow TheStreet on Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV