Vishay Precision Group Inc. Stock Upgraded (VPG)
- VISHAY PRECISION GROUP INC has improved earnings per share by 26.3% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($0.93 versus $0.72).
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has exceeded that of the S&P 500 and greatly outperformed compared to the Electronic Equipment, Instruments & Components industry average. The net income increased by 26.0% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $2.62 million to $3.30 million.
- When compared to other companies in the Electronic Equipment, Instruments & Components industry and the overall market, VISHAY PRECISION GROUP INC's return on equity is below that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- Net operating cash flow has decreased to $9.43 million or 11.33% when compared to the same quarter last year. Despite a decrease in cash flow VISHAY PRECISION GROUP INC is still fairing well by exceeding its industry average cash flow growth rate of -56.77%.
- VPG has underperformed the S&P 500 Index, declining 11.08% from its price level of one year ago. Looking ahead, we do not see anything in this company's numbers that would change the one-year trend. It was down over the last twelve months; and it could be down again in the next twelve. Naturally, a bull or bear market could sway the movement of this stock.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.