TRUSTCO BANK CORP N Y Stock Upgraded (TRST)
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the Thrifts & Mortgage Finance industry average, but is less than that of the S&P 500. The net income increased by 10.4% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, going from $8.36 million to $9.23 million.
- The gross profit margin for TRUSTCO BANK CORP/NY is currently very high, coming in at 73.90%. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 20.80% is above that of the industry average.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 135.65% to $29.53 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, TRUSTCO BANK CORP/NY has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of -114.06%.
- TRUSTCO BANK CORP/NY's earnings per share declined by 9.1% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. This company has reported somewhat volatile earnings recently. But, we feel it is poised for EPS growth in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, TRUSTCO BANK CORP/NY increased its bottom line by earning $0.38 versus $0.36 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($0.39 versus $0.38).
- Despite the weak revenue results, TRST has outperformed against the industry average of 18.9%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly dropped by 1.2%. The declining revenue appears to have seeped down to the company's bottom line, decreasing earnings per share.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts