Dime Community Bancshares Inc. Stock Upgraded (DCOM)
- The gross profit margin for DIME COMMUNITY BANCSHARES is rather high; currently it is at 63.80%. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 20.90% is above that of the industry average.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 91.65% to $38.53 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, DIME COMMUNITY BANCSHARES has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of -114.06%.
- DIME COMMUNITY BANCSHARES' earnings per share from the most recent quarter came in slightly below the year earlier quarter. This company has reported somewhat volatile earnings recently. But, we feel it is poised for EPS growth in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, DIME COMMUNITY BANCSHARES increased its bottom line by earning $1.24 versus $0.79 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($1.36 versus $1.24).
- The return on equity has improved slightly when compared to the same quarter one year prior. This can be construed as a modest strength in the organization. Compared to other companies in the Thrifts & Mortgage Finance industry and the overall market on the basis of return on equity, DIME COMMUNITY BANCSHARES has outperformed in comparison with the industry average, but has underperformed when compared to that of the S&P 500.
- Despite the weak revenue results, DCOM has outperformed against the industry average of 18.9%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly dropped by 2.0%. The declining revenue appears to have seeped down to the company's bottom line, decreasing earnings per share.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts