The Law Firm Of Levi & Korsinsky, LLP Announces Investigation Into Possible Breaches Of Fiduciary Duty By The Board Of WCA Waste Corporation In Connection With The Sale Of The Company To Macquarie Infrastructure Partners II
Levi & Korsinsky is investigating the Board of Directors of WCA Waste Corporation (“WCA” or the “Company”) (Nasdaq: WCAA) for possible breaches of fiduciary duty and other violations of state law in connection with the sale of the Company to Macquarie Infrastructure Partners II (“MIP II”). Under the terms of the transaction, WCA shareholders will receive $6.50 per share of WCA stock they own. The transaction has a total approximate value of $526 million including the refinance of WCA’s existing credit facilities.
Click here to learn how to join the action: http://www.zlk.com/wca-waste-wcaa, or call: 877-363-5972.
The investigation concerns whether the WCA Board of Directors breached their fiduciary duties to WCA stockholders by failing to adequately shop the Company before entering into this transaction and whether MIP II is underpaying for WCA shares, thus unlawfully harming WCA stockholders. In particular, the Company has reported a book value of $7.79 per share, for the most recent quarter.
If you own common stock in WCA and wish to obtain additional information, please contact Joseph E. Levi, Esq. either via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at (212) 363-7500, toll-free: (877) 363-5972, or http://www.zlk.com.Levi & Korsinsky has extensive expertise in prosecuting investor securities litigation involving financial fraud and represents investors throughout the nation, concentrating its practice in securities and shareholder litigation. For more information, please feel free to contact any of the attorneys listed below. Attorney advertising. Prior results do not guarantee similar outcomes.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV