NEW YORK (AP) A look at the 10 biggest percentage gainers on New York Stock Exchange at the close of trading:
SandRidge Energy Inc. rose 23.1 percent to $8.21.
Wabash National Corp. rose 10.4 percent to $7.63.
Overseas Shipholding Group rose 9.4 percent to $11.08.Spansion Inc. rose 9.4 percent to $8.02. LRR Energy LP rose 9.3 percent to $19.39. Sunrise Senior Living Inc. rose 9.2 percent to $6.06. Genco Shipping & Trading Ltd. rose 8.7 percent to $7.00. Ivanhoe Mines Ltd. rose 8.1 percent to $18.22. Meritor Inc. rose 7.6 percent to $5.69. McDermott International Inc. rose 7.4 percent to $11.95.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV