To see the full "Mad Money" Recap, please click here.
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Here's what Jim Cramer had to say about some of the stocks that callers offered up during the "Mad Money" Lightning Round Thursday evening:
Coca-Cola (KO): "I like Coca-Cola and I would still hold onto it."
Fluor (FLR): "I think Fluor is right in this area."Ashland (ASH): "It's OK but not great. It has no catalyst but it's an OK company." Broadcom (BRCM): "They pre-announced a good quarter, but I think it can trade back to $32 or $33." Ferrellgas Partners (FGP): "No, no, no. I'm not going to recommend propane stocks. That business is too cut-throat." NextEra Energy (NEE): "I want to ring the register. It's had a nice move." MagnaChip Semiconductor (MX): "I think this is a cheap stock. I'm willing to take a chance on it." --Written by Scott Rutt in Washington, D.C. To contact the writer of this article, click here: Scott Rutt. Follow TheStreet on Twitter and become a fan on Facebook. To submit a news tip, send an email to: email@example.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV