- The ModusLink Board is spending $2.6 million to defend themselves in this proxy contest, which is 10x the amount Peerless Systems Corporation (Nasdaq: PRLS) plans to spend on this proxy contest to help maximize value for all ModusLink stockholders.
- To put this into context, the $2.6 million that ModusLink is wasting on this proxy contest is more than its aggregate net income for the past five years.
- ModusLink's proxy solicitor has FIFTY (50) employees working on its behalf and ModusLink stockholders are paying for this.
Peerless Systems Corporation Criticizes The ModusLink Board For Recklessly Spending Stockholder's Money On Efforts To Entrench Themselves
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.