NEW YORK, Dec. 22, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- GFI Group Inc. (NYSE: GFIG) (the "Company") announced today that on December 21, 2011 it closed its offer to exchange (the "Exchange Offer") up to $250 million in aggregate principal amount of its 8.375% Senior Notes due 2018, which have been registered under the Securities Act of 1933, as amended (the "Securities Act") (the "New Notes") for up to $250 million in aggregate principal amount of its previously outstanding 8.375% Senior Notes due 2018 (the "Original Notes"). The Original Notes were issued on July 19, 2011 to qualified institutional buyers pursuant to Rule 144A and to certain persons in offshore transactions pursuant to Regulation S, each under the Securities Act.
A total of $250 million in aggregate principal amount of the Original Notes, representing 100% of the Original Notes, were validly tendered and accepted for exchange by the Company.
This announcement does not constitute an offer to sell or buy any security or a solicitation of any offer to buy securities. The Exchange Offer was made by means of a prospectus dated November 15, 2011, which has been filed with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (the "SEC") as part of the Company's Registration Statement on Form S-4 that was declared effective by the SEC on November 15, 2011.
About GFI Group Inc.GFI Group Inc. (NYSE: GFIG) is a leading provider of wholesale brokerage services, clearing services, electronic execution and trading support products for global financial markets. GFI Group Inc. provides brokerage services, market data, trading platform and analytics software products to institutional clients in markets for a range of fixed income, financial, equity and commodity instruments.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV