CLEVELAND, Dec. 22, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- The Sherwin-Williams Company (NYSE: SHW) will issue a press release announcing its financial results for the fourth quarter and year ended December 31, 2011 prior to the opening of the market on Thursday, January 26, 2012. At that time, a copy of the press release and information regarding Sherwin-Williams' financial condition, operating segment results and other information will be available at www.sherwin.com by clicking on About Us, choosing Investor Relations, then selecting Press Releases and clicking on the reference to the January 26th release.
The Company will conduct a conference call to discuss its financial results for the fourth quarter and full year 2011, and its outlook for the first quarter and full year 2012, at 11:00 a.m. ET on Thursday, January 26, 2012. Participating in the call will be Sherwin-Williams' Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Christopher M. Connor, along with other senior executives.
The conference call will be webcast simultaneously in the listen only mode by Vcall. To listen to the webcast on the Sherwin-Williams website, www.sherwin.com, click on About Us, choose Investor Relations and then select Press Releases.
Click on the webcast icon following the reference to the January 26th release. The webcast will also be available at Vcall's Investor Calendar website, www.investorcalendar.com. An archived replay of the webcast will be available at www.sherwin.com beginning approximately two hours after the call ends and will be available until Thursday, February 16, 2012 at 5:00 p.m. ET.Contacts: Bob WellsSenior Vice President-Corporate Communications and Public AffairsSherwin-WilliamsDirect: 216.566.2244 firstname.lastname@example.org Mike ConwayDirector Corporate Communications and Investor RelationsSherwin-WilliamsDirect: 216.515.4393Pager: 216.422.3751 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV