#4: Wisdom Tree Chinese Yuan Currency ETF (CYB)
CYB follows the spot price of the Chinese Yuan currency. The fund was launched in May 2008. The expense ratio is .45%. AUM equal $492 million and average daily trading volume is 270K shares. As of mid-December the annual embedded dividend yield is .56% and YTD return is .79%.
#5: Wisdom Tree Indian Rupee ETF (ICN) ICN follows the spot price of the Indian Rupee. The fund was launched in May 2008. The expense ratio is .45%. AUM equal $19 million and average daily trading volume is 14K shares. As of mid-December 2011 the embedded dividend yield was 6.80% and YTD return -12.57%. #6: Wisdom Tree South African Rand ETF (SZR) SZR follows the spot price of the South African Rand currency. The fund was launched in June 2008. The expense ratio is .45%. AUM equal $7.5 million and average daily trading volume is less than 2K shares. (At these levels you might have to question whether the fund can survive from the sponsor's business view.) As of mid-December 2011 the embedded annual yield was 5.46% and YTD return was -18%. #7: Rydex Russian Ruble ETF (FXRU) FXRU follows the spot price of the Russian Ruble currency. The fund was launched in November 2008. The expense ratio is .40%. AUM equal $5 million and average daily trading volume is less than 2K shares. (Here too the low AUM possibly portends the ETF may not survive as a viable offering for the sponsor.) As of mid-December 2011 the embedded yield is 4.58% and YTD return was -8.38%. More from ETF Digest:
- TOP 10 ESTABLISHED CURRENCY ETFs
- TOP 10 PRECIOUS METALS ETFs
- TOP 10 BASE METALS ETFs
- TOP 10 HIGH YIELD DIVIDEND ETFs
- TOP 10 COMMODITY PRODUCERS ETFs
- TOP 10 ESTABLISHED DIVIDEND ETFs
- TOP 10 CONSUMER STAPES ETFs
- TOP 10 FINANCIAL ETFs
- TOP 10 ALTERNATIVE EVERGY ETFs
- TOP 10 ENERGY ETFs
- TOP 10 LATIN AMERICA SINGLE COUNTRY ETFs
- TOP 10 EUROZONE ETFs
- TOP 10 EUROPEAN REGIONAL ETFs
- TOP 10 UTILITIES ETFs
- TOP 10 GLOBAL REAL ESTATE ETFs
- TOP 10 U.S. REAL ESTATE ETFs
- TOP 10 INDUSTRIAL SECTOR ETFs
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV